Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SOC2

I get ahead of myself.

I live three seconds in my own future.

I have a horrible memory, but I can memorize like a motherfucker.  I know it does not make sense...but as soon as I do not need the things I've memorized anymore...they are gone.

People can quote lines from my favorite movies and I will still have to ask "What is that from?".

I can read books over and over again, and often do.

My life seems more interesting in retrospect.

I think that people have forgotten how to breathe.  Sometimes I forget myself.

Did you know that The Moonlight Sonata is actually called Piano Sonata No. 14 in C Sharp Minor.  This piece of information is not important.  It will not change your life.  In fact think back to the last time you actually heard The Moonlight Sonata.  It has probably been a while.  I hope not.  But this also is not important.

I am a huge fan of simplicity.

I am also a huge fan of bad ideas.

I love shortcuts, but I also love taking the long way.

Sometimes I look at things for one second too long.

It is nearly impossible to offend me.  Although unfortunately I find that I can be quite offensive.  This is not done on purpose.

You can easily make me laugh.

I do not do favorites.  I do not have a favorite food, song, movie, book, author, playwrite, person, or any other noun.

My favorite adjective is purple.  Except I do not have a favorite adjective either.

I am an actor.  This is what I studied in college, but more importantly this is what I studied in life.  I have been in countless productions.  I have been naked on stage.  I have been gay.  I have been straight.  I have been Irish, and British, and French,  and American.  Even Chinese once.  I have been a soldier.  A fighter.  A smuggler.  A baseball player.  An artist. An architect.  A shopkeeper.  An athlete.  A child, brother, father, lover, hater, killer and thief.  I have played, laughed, cried, died, and most importantly lived on stage.  I always....ALWAYS...can't wait to do it again.

More on all that later.  Another time.  Another night.  If you've made it this far, you have probably realized I am nowhere NEAR focused enough to concentrate my energy on my greatest passion.

I am currently writing/not writing three different plays.  Someday maybe you can read one.  Even more neat would be if you get to see one.  Who knows.

I love to explore.  So many things.  So little time.  So much to do.  So much so many so often.

So long.






1 comment:

  1. When you do finish writing your plays.. i want to read them.. perhaps someday even perform in one of them.. You are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete