Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Boobs: By request

To begin.

I don't objectify women.  I simply don't.  I don't view them as a separate species.  I don't believe that any single person, male or female, was put here to serve the sole purpose of being my personal pleasure bot.  I love, and am fascinated by the extreme complexities that make up each individual person I know.  This is absolute fact.  I am writing this simply because I was given this as a topic, and because its pretty well established by those who know me that this is a topic I'm pretty fond of.  All that preamble out of the way...lets get down to business.

Boobs.

Anybody who knows me at all knows that I love boobs.  Its a fact I don't even try to hide.  I'm not totally out there about it.  I don't make it a main focal point of my existence.  I have spent many years learning to control myself while out in public so as not to overtly stare at every pair that passes me by during the course of the day.  I haven't entirely mastered that skill, but I am getting better. 

This isn't really surprising.  Everybody loves boobs.  Dudes love boobs.  Chicks love boobs.  Even all my gay friends love boobs.  What's not to love.  They're lovely.  I know this already.  I am not an anomaly.  

I do however transcend the normally socially acceptable levels of boob appreciation.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm a whole package kind of guy.  In the end...I really am.  I especially love eyes and faces.  A FUCKLOT.  But that's not what I was asked to write about.

When I was five years old I found my fathers playboy collection.  Many of us probably have similar experiences.  That first discovery that bodies are different.  Adult bodies different from our own child body.  Girls and boys with distinct differences.  Everybody's first realization of this is probably a just as if not much more interesting story than my own.

For me it was a profound awakening, and the beginning of a lifelong love affair.  I was instantly and monumentally transformed.  My innocence gone.  At five years old, I was Adam stepping out of the garden, and into a harsh, yet beautiful world with so many curves and nipples.  Suddenly my eyes were opened, and breasts were everywhere.  

On the heels of this, my father got rid of all such material, changed his own life, started going back to church, and I got to learn that it didn't matter if I loved tits...apparently God hated them.  All my hopes and dreams were wrapped up in the shameful idea of sin.

Of course that is a very broad generalization of something that is much more complex, but you get the idea.

The body is a temple.  Sex is sacred.  Blah blah blah.  Every thought about tits is a sin and must be controlled.  Masturbation makes Jesus bleed all over again.  There are so many "loose women" out there, and you have to be yada yada yada...blah blah bullshit.

Years later, having left all that behind me, its still one of the things that makes me the most angry about my formative/religious years.  I hate the way religion treats women.  I do.  Entirely different blog though, and one that I am no where near ready to address.  Back to the fun stuff.

My first real girlfriend let me touch her boobs.  I was seventeen.  She let me see them, and play with them, and all sorts of really neat stuff.  I was once again transported to another world.  I was filled with wonder and delight that I lived in a universe where these soft, round, beautiful squishy fatbags exist.  The really neat thing is that after all these years, all these experiences, all these thousands of jaded days later...I still feel the exact same way.  So lets really dive in now.

I LOVE them.  So many people make the assumption when they find out about my passion for the boobies that its all about size.  They couldn't be more wrong.  I don't give two blue shits in a bucket about size.  I fucking LOVE small breasts.  I love average sized breasts.  I love big breasts.  I honestly don't care how big or small they are.  I am not the least bit concerned about that insignificant piece of trivia.  I simply love that they are. 

I can unhook a bra strap in under a second with my left hand in the dark while doing any number of other things with the rest of me.  

I am a walking encyclopedia of celebrity nudity.  

If you have boobs, I want to see them.  If I have seen them I want to see them again. If I've seen them a million times, I want to see them a million more.

I've mentioned before that I am not motivated by money.  This is more true than most people can wrap their heads around.  I really...honestly...am not motivated by money.  I need it.  I have a job so I can pay rent, and buy food and cigarettes.  That's about as far as my interest in it goes.  You cannot bribe me with money. If there is a task you would like for me to perform, and offer me money...I may or may not take you up on the offer, depending on my level of not wanting to do it.  Offer to show me your tits, and no matter how horrible that task is...it will be done.

When I was in college I watched a man perform a pretty cool little card trick.  He won money over and over and over again with his performance from different dupes.  He had mastered that trick, and it payed off in spades for him.  I convinced him to show me how it is done.  I wanted to learn the same trick for the same purpose...just a different payout.  I have now also mastered said trick, and have used it for you guessed it...get girls to show me their boobs.  I don't perform that stupid little trick much anymore...in fact its been a few years...but I still have it mastered.  I can't fail.

All that being said, in the end...boobs is boobs.  If you have them I want to see them.  I know I said that already, but its worth being said twice...or a thousand times...but really...boobs is boobs.  If I never ever ever til my dying day DO see them...in the end...it doesn't matter.  As much as I love your tits...

 I love just knowing you even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment