Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fractured Musings

I keep secrets.
I tell lies.
I fashion the parts of this world that I am able, to suit my little fantasies.

I have xray vision.
I have horrible vision.

I think more than I talk.
When I do talk, its usually not what I was thinking.

If you ask me what I'm thinking, I'm going to make something up.
Unless I don't.

I tell the truth too.
At least my version of it.

Either way, lies or truth, I am always...always...
and always
sincere.

I almost always have pain somewhere.
I almost always don't care.

I am a master of understatement.
Neat is my favorite word.
If I had favorites of course
Which I don't.

But if I did...Neat would be one of them.
If I say something is neat...well...that's because it really
really
is.

Or really
really
isn't.

I appreciate that my opinions are simply that.
Mine.
Opinions.
I am neither right nor wrong.

I simply am.
Simple.

I don't mind
I don't care
if you don't share my opinions.

You are interesting when you do.
You are interesting when you don't.

You are fascinating when you let me learn about you.
The little parts of you that really matter.

At least matter to me.

I don't care your religion.
I don't care your politics.
I don't care your job
or your house
or your car
or your.

I care your hobbies.
I care your passions.
I care your inner child.

I love that you can teach me.  You do teach me.
I love that you can move me.  You have moved me.
I love that moment, when you and I connect.
Over the most ridiculous things.

I love eye contact.
I love body contact.

I think people should hug more.
kiss more
touch more

Share music
and laughter
and inconsequential gestures more.

I think people should rub noses
and bump butts
and dance

always the dance

to the music of the stars.
to the vibration of your breath.

I don't know that there is more.
I don't know that there isn't.

I simply know that there is this.
Only this
forever this one thing
chance
time
instant.

To discover glory.
But we can't do it alone.

I think we need to erase fear.
I think this might be easier than we are willing to admit.

I think we need to clean the windows of perception.
Open the doors of awareness.

I want to see all the animals in your zoo.

Also

I hope
I really hope
I really really hope

That today you smiled
and right now

You remember why

And smiled again.





2 comments: